As the world of medicine is advancing every day, individualized patient care is of paramount importance. This is especially true in the face of challenges such as the current IV ketamine shortage. Compounding pharmacists help patients access several forms of ketamine so that treatments are never missed.
Enter HDRX, Michigan’s choice compounding pharmacy, uniquely positioned to support a diverse range of medical practitioners in delivering patient outcomes through its state-of-the-art sterile and non-sterile forms of ketamine.
Sterile forms of Ketamine
Non-Sterile forms of Ketamine
If you need ketamine compounded into a different dosage form not mentioned, contact us to learn about the possibilities. We are licensed to serve all of Michigan’s ketamine patients.
Trusted Supplier for Ketamine Clinics
Ketamine Clinics: Specialists prescribe and administer ketamine IV infusion therapy (or other delivery methods) to patients with mood disorders and chronic pain with a mission to ease suffering for those struggling with treatment-resistant conditions.
Treatment-resistant depression (TRD) is a subset of Major Depressive Disorder which does not respond to traditional and first-line therapeutic options. Many find ketamine to be another potential option.
“Ketamine infusion therapy involves the administration of a single infusion or a series of infusions for the management of psychiatric disorders like major depressive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, acute suicidality.”
We’re experts in formulating ketamine infusions and injections for ketamine clinics. Michigan’s top ketamine clinics get their vials and/or IV ketamine infusions from HDRX because of our advanced sterile compounding expertise.
When a ketamine clinic chooses to work with HDRX, a compounding pharmacy experienced in ketamine, their patients get an enhanced experience at the highest standard, with readily accessible supplies of ketamine.
Your patients deserve the best, contact us today.
We have pre-made Prescription Order Forms that make it easy for licensed practitioners to order ketamine for their patients.
What Kind of Practitioners are Prescribing Ketamine?
A broad array of medical professionals can harness the potential of customized ketamine that HDRX offers.
- Psychiatrists & Psychotherapists: More mental health specialists are prescribing ketamine for severe depression and other mood disorders. Professionals can prescribe tailored doses and delivery methods to suit individual patient needs.
- Pain Management Specialists: For chronic pain conditions that respond to ketamine, specialists can now opt for varied delivery methods, from nasal sprays to troches, and even suppositories, for sustained relief and improved patient compliance.
- Palliative Care Providers: For those managing end-of-life pain or symptoms, compounded ketamine can offer a reprieve, for comfort and dignity in terminal phases.
- Rheumatologists: With some autoimmune and inflammatory conditions showing a response to ketamine, rheumatologists can explore alternative therapeutic avenues with ketamine.
The HDRX Advantage
Contact us using the form below to start your journey with us.
At HDRX, the emphasis is on a synergistic relationship with medical practitioners, as well as their patients. Understanding the specific needs and challenges of different specialties allows for the crafting of diverse formulations that enhance patient outcomes.
- Consistency: HDRX ensures a reliable supply, a significant advantage in times of market shortages.
- Safety & Precision: With a team of skilled pharmacists, every compound undergoes meticulous checks and testing for the best medications.
- Education & Support: HDRX is not just a provider but also a partner, offering insights, guidance, and training on any compounded medications.
Work Together, Craft Better Outcomes
Medical practitioners, in their pursuit of excellence, need allies that share their vision. HDRX stands as that unwavering partner, offering solutions that potentially transform lives.
In the face of challenges, innovation often shines brightest. With HDRX by their side, medical professionals across Michigan are poised to illuminate the path to exceptional patient care.